I cant recall anything in my past that has prepared me for what seems to be happening to me. I am becoming a housewife. This has not been done on purpose, I must add. Four years of college, 3 years of graduate school, 6 years in the marketing field, and I can not land a full time position. With all the extra time on my hands, I have been preparing meals from scratch, learning to grow veggies on an apartment porch, and reusing broken items around the house. I have been quite busy for the past couple of summers. Now that we have moved to a different state, I have noticed that my experiences have not been in vain. Many mothers have captured my attention this year as they describe their adventures in raising their children. Some mothers set aside their careers as teachers (often elementary) or other professions to enjoy every moment with their families. Their husband's support is often mentioned in their blogs/postings and to my surprise, they love that their home is filled with l...
Comments
Post a Comment